Water is a basic necessity required for survival. Water contaminated with impurities isn’t just unhealthy; it’s deadly if consumed without being treated first. And to treat contaminated water we need a super-smart RO water purifier.
Livpure Pep Star RO Water Purifier is one of the best ROs in this price segment. It has RO + UV + UF + Taste enhancer technology, and comes in a sleek and modern design for your kitchen interiors. It features an effective storage capacity of 7 litres, and can be easily mounted on your kitchen wall. Its RO membrane decontaminates up to 75 litrs of water per day and the taste enhancer further improves the quality of the water. Purification capacity of this RO is 12 litres per day, and utilizes 7 stages of purification for the quality of water. The water purifier has indicators such as power on, tank full, purification process, UV fail buzzer, and UV failure alarm. An ultraviolet disinfection column is incorporated in the RO to sterilize the water using Ultra Violet radiation. This water purifier is ideal for small families. It features a compact design that allows for easy installation in smaller spaces.
Mentioned below are the 7 stages of purification this latest water purifier employs to clean water:
- Sediment Filter – In this stage, water is passed through sediment filter at high speed for elimination of fine and small impurities.
- Pre Activated Carbon Absorber – This carbon filter cum adsorber significantly eliminates bad color, taste, and odor inducing organic particles from the water. It also acts on chlorine and other dangerous organic substances like pesticides present in water.
- Antiscalant Cartridge – The Antiscalant Cartridge acts effectively in preventing scale accumulation on RO membrane layer which is caused by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane – This is an integral part of purification process. In this step, water is rushed through RO membrane where all the deadly chemicals such as pesticides, THMs, herbicides, heavy metals and other salts are removed from the water. The RO membrane also eliminates microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa from the water.
- Ultra Violet (UV) disinfection Column – UV column is useful in decontaminating water from microbiological threats like protozoa, virus, and bacteria.
- Ultra Filtration Cartridge – Ultra-filtration cartridge acts effectively in the removal of bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from water. It also treats suspended impurities to make the water cleaner.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge – In this final stage, the Silver Cartridge effectively removes volatile organic impurities, giving odorless and pure water.